- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 big ripe peaches (or 8 halves out of a can)( I prefer fresh ones).
- 7 1/2 dl sweet red whine.
- 60 gr honey.
- 1/2 dl lemon brandy.
- 30 gr butter.
- 1 ts ground cinnamon.
- 1/4 ts ground clove.
- 1/4 ts ground ginger.
- Peel the peaches or drain the canned ones , I prefer the peaches unpeeled, then brush with a soft brush and cut in halves.
- Put the 8 halves in a pan and add all other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and cook on low heat for 15 min, if using canned 5 min will do.
- take peaches out and put in a bowl.
- Cook whine mixture cook on high heat till thickened.
- Put the whine syrup over the peaches, serve warm or cold.
- Very nice combined with icecream.
NotesA sweet desert goes nice with vanille or chocolate ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More