- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 big ripe peaches (or 8 halves out of a can)( I prefer fresh ones).
- 7 1/2 dl sweet red whine.
- 60 gr honey.
- 1/2 dl lemon brandy.
- 30 gr butter.
- 1 ts ground cinnamon.
- 1/4 ts ground clove.
- 1/4 ts ground ginger.
- Peel the peaches or drain the canned ones , I prefer the peaches unpeeled, then brush with a soft brush and cut in halves.
- Put the 8 halves in a pan and add all other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and cook on low heat for 15 min, if using canned 5 min will do.
- take peaches out and put in a bowl.
- Cook whine mixture cook on high heat till thickened.
- Put the whine syrup over the peaches, serve warm or cold.
- Very nice combined with icecream.
NotesA sweet desert goes nice with vanille or chocolate ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
My Family CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More