- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sliced ripe peaches (5 large to 8 small)
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon sugar
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter, cold
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and pit the peaches, slice thinly or chop and toss with cinnamon sugar.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and powdered sugar.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly and rather dry.
- If you don't mind a little mess it is easier to do this with your hands.
- Reserve 2 cups of the mixture for the topping. Press the remaining mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 pan (we prefer glass).
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradully beat in the condensed milk until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- After the crust has baked for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and carefully smooth the peaches over the crust in an even layer.
- Drizzle with any peach juice that is in the bowl.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the peaches.
- Sprinkle the reserved crust mixture over the top of the cream cheese filling.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbly and starting to brown on the top.
- It is easiest to cut the bars if they have been chilled for a while but they are incredibly delicious warm.
- If there are any leftovers, store in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More