- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sliced ripe peaches (5 large to 8 small)
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon sugar
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter, cold
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and pit the peaches, slice thinly or chop and toss with cinnamon sugar.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and powdered sugar.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly and rather dry.
- If you don't mind a little mess it is easier to do this with your hands.
- Reserve 2 cups of the mixture for the topping. Press the remaining mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13 pan (we prefer glass).
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradully beat in the condensed milk until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- After the crust has baked for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and carefully smooth the peaches over the crust in an even layer.
- Drizzle with any peach juice that is in the bowl.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the peaches.
- Sprinkle the reserved crust mixture over the top of the cream cheese filling.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until bubbly and starting to brown on the top.
- It is easiest to cut the bars if they have been chilled for a while but they are incredibly delicious warm.
- If there are any leftovers, store in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More