- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 1 (6-ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced peaches, well drained and chopped
- Cool Whip for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in half-and-half and vanilla. Stir in crumbs, chips, pecans and coconut. Stir in peaches; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is firm and edges are golden brown. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More