- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 1 (6-ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced peaches, well drained and chopped
- Cool Whip for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in half-and-half and vanilla. Stir in crumbs, chips, pecans and coconut. Stir in peaches; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is firm and edges are golden brown. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More