- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 1 (6-ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced peaches, well drained and chopped
- Cool Whip for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in half-and-half and vanilla. Stir in crumbs, chips, pecans and coconut. Stir in peaches; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is firm and edges are golden brown. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Mushroom & Nut Pate
Chuck's Pumpkin Cup Pie: Pushing DaisiesSee More