- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 1 (6-ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced peaches, well drained and chopped
- Cool Whip for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in half-and-half and vanilla. Stir in crumbs, chips, pecans and coconut. Stir in peaches; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is firm and edges are golden brown. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
50 Shades of Taste
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More