* 1-2 cans tuna (i use 2 cans 1 can solid white 1 can chunk light)
1 can pineapple (i've used crushed, whole rings, and chunks..... they all works well) or canned peach slices
bread or crackers (i fancy ritz)
1. mix the tuna and mayo and set aside..
2. chop up some onion and add to the tuna..(optional)
3. put tuna on bread (i put ranch on both sides of bread) or crackers.
4. top with bacos and pineapple or peaches.
Pairs Well With
i was just desperatly throwing things together one night and stumbled upon this..... UGH it was soooooo good, i actually woke up craving it.
i loooove onion and bacos in my tuna also but ill let ya know add bacos as needed.... (that way they stay crunchy) if you add it to the whole batch and then save it for leftovers, the bacos get mushy.and what possesed me to add peaches and pineapple.... lord only knows. but it came out sooooo good.