- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. oatmeal
- 2 c. oat bran cereal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbls peach fruit spread
- 2 egg whites
- 16 oz can cling peaches in juice
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In blender, puree eg, peaches with juice and quarter cup fruit spread.
- Add to dry mixture.
- Stir until blended.
- Fill lightly greased muffin tin half full of mix.
- Place 1/2 tsp fruit spread in center of mix.
- Top with remaining muffin mix.
- Bake 20 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More