- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. oatmeal
- 2 c. oat bran cereal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbls peach fruit spread
- 2 egg whites
- 16 oz can cling peaches in juice
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In blender, puree eg, peaches with juice and quarter cup fruit spread.
- Add to dry mixture.
- Stir until blended.
- Fill lightly greased muffin tin half full of mix.
- Place 1/2 tsp fruit spread in center of mix.
- Top with remaining muffin mix.
- Bake 20 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More