- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. oatmeal
- 2 c. oat bran cereal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbls peach fruit spread
- 2 egg whites
- 16 oz can cling peaches in juice
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Set aside.
- In blender, puree eg, peaches with juice and quarter cup fruit spread.
- Add to dry mixture.
- Stir until blended.
- Fill lightly greased muffin tin half full of mix.
- Place 1/2 tsp fruit spread in center of mix.
- Top with remaining muffin mix.
- Bake 20 min.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More