- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this recipe in a magazine and have made them several times for my family. We have named them Panookies because they are so sweet that we have decided they are part pancake and part cookie. I usually eat them with a scoop of cool whip or just plain.
- 1 cup Multi-grain pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix all ingredients together and cook like pancakes.