- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Multi-grain pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix all ingredients together and cook like pancakes.
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine and have made them several times for my family. We have named them Panookies because they are so sweet that we have decided they are part pancake and part cookie. I usually eat them with a scoop of cool whip or just plain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More