- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 20 oz package brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 20 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine brownie mix, oil, egg and water in a large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Place batter in a cupcake pan (cupcake wrappers recommended). Once cups are 3/4 of the way full, place an unwrapped miniature peanut butter cup in the middle, then bake for 30-35 minutes keeping an eye on them while they're baking. Let cool
NotesYou don't have to make everything from scratch. These start from a box of ready to mix brownie mix, and reese's peanut butter cups.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Adventures in Cooking
Get Cookin'See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More