- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Yield 2 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana,cut into thirds
- 1 cup ice
- Blend milk,espresso powder,peanut butter,banana and ice.
NotesMarthia Stewart website tryed this smoothie recipe from her site and it was very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More