- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Yield 2 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana,cut into thirds
- 1 cup ice
- Blend milk,espresso powder,peanut butter,banana and ice.
NotesMarthia Stewart website tryed this smoothie recipe from her site and it was very good.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More