- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar, plus more for rolling
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar for decoration
- one bag Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the margarine, peanut butter, brown sugar, and 1 cup white sugar.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, and stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls, and roll in remaining white sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and immediately press a chocolate kiss into each cookie.
- Allow to cool completely; the kiss will harden as it cools.
NotesI make these for my co-workers all the time. You can go wrong with Hershey Kisses! I usually half this recipe, because half a batch is more than enough... Plus then you get to eat the left over Kisses while you're baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More