- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar, plus more for rolling
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar for decoration
- one bag Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the margarine, peanut butter, brown sugar, and 1 cup white sugar.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, and stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls, and roll in remaining white sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and immediately press a chocolate kiss into each cookie.
- Allow to cool completely; the kiss will harden as it cools.
NotesI make these for my co-workers all the time. You can go wrong with Hershey Kisses! I usually half this recipe, because half a batch is more than enough... Plus then you get to eat the left over Kisses while you're baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More