- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar, plus more for rolling
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar for decoration
- one bag Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the margarine, peanut butter, brown sugar, and 1 cup white sugar.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, and stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls, and roll in remaining white sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and immediately press a chocolate kiss into each cookie.
- Allow to cool completely; the kiss will harden as it cools.
NotesI make these for my co-workers all the time. You can go wrong with Hershey Kisses! I usually half this recipe, because half a batch is more than enough... Plus then you get to eat the left over Kisses while you're baking.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More