- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes - honest!
- 1 cup of peanuts (or any other kind of nuts)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Directions: Prepare a greased, rimmed cookie sheet.
- 1. In a 2-qt microwave-safe dish, combine the peanuts, sugar, corn syrup & salt.
- 2. Microwave (on high) covered for 5 minutes.
- 3. Mix well (be careful.. It’s very hot)
- 4. Microwave again for 3 minutes longer.
- 5. Add butter & vanilla.
- Mix & microwave again for 2 minutes.
- 6. Remove from microwave, stir in baking soda. It will look light and foamy. Pour onto greased cookie sheet. Spread out if possible, being careful not to burn yourself.
- 7. Allow to cool. Break into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More