- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. light Karo syrup
- 1 c. dry roasted peanuts
- 1 T. butter
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. baking soda
- Using a 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish, put in sugar and Karo syrup--mix and micro on high 4 min.
- Next mix in peanuts--cook on high 4 min.
- Then add butter and vanilla --mix--cook for 1 min
- take out and add baking soda -- mix well and pour (it's HOT)
- onto a cookie sheet to cool.
- Break up after cooling..........makes about a pound
Food Travels Through Italy
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More