- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C Sugar 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 C. White Corn Syrup 1 tsp Vannila
- 1 C. Water 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 pnd Raw Peanuts 1 tsp baking soda
- Cook sugar, syrup and water in large sauce pan to hard ball stage 250.
- Add peanuts and continue cooking until slightly carmalized 300
- Remove from heat,
- add salt, vanilla, butter and baking soda.
- Stir until frothy and pour onto a warm, buttered cookie sheet.
- When cool, break apart and enjoy!!
NotesI made this candy in the 2004 fair one year and won overall reserve champ!!!! Very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More