- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C Sugar 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 C. White Corn Syrup 1 tsp Vannila
- 1 C. Water 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 pnd Raw Peanuts 1 tsp baking soda
- Cook sugar, syrup and water in large sauce pan to hard ball stage 250.
- Add peanuts and continue cooking until slightly carmalized 300
- Remove from heat,
- add salt, vanilla, butter and baking soda.
- Stir until frothy and pour onto a warm, buttered cookie sheet.
- When cool, break apart and enjoy!!
NotesI made this candy in the 2004 fair one year and won overall reserve champ!!!! Very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More