- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C Sugar 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 C. White Corn Syrup 1 tsp Vannila
- 1 C. Water 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 pnd Raw Peanuts 1 tsp baking soda
- Cook sugar, syrup and water in large sauce pan to hard ball stage 250.
- Add peanuts and continue cooking until slightly carmalized 300
- Remove from heat,
- add salt, vanilla, butter and baking soda.
- Stir until frothy and pour onto a warm, buttered cookie sheet.
- When cool, break apart and enjoy!!
NotesI made this candy in the 2004 fair one year and won overall reserve champ!!!! Very good!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More