- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C Sugar 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 C. White Corn Syrup 1 tsp Vannila
- 1 C. Water 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 pnd Raw Peanuts 1 tsp baking soda
- Cook sugar, syrup and water in large sauce pan to hard ball stage 250.
- Add peanuts and continue cooking until slightly carmalized 300
- Remove from heat,
- add salt, vanilla, butter and baking soda.
- Stir until frothy and pour onto a warm, buttered cookie sheet.
- When cool, break apart and enjoy!!
NotesI made this candy in the 2004 fair one year and won overall reserve champ!!!! Very good!
Food Travels Through Italy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More