- Cooking Time: 18-20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Crisco vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Smucker's jam or preserves of your choice
- 2 cups Pillsbury Best All-Purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with no stick spray.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, sugar, peanut butter and oil to bowl; combine ingredients on low speed of an electric mixer, just until moistened.
- Do not over beat.
- Fill prepared muffin cups evenly with half of the batter.
- Place 2 level teaspoons jam or preserves in the center of each muffin.
- Evenly divide remaining batter between muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool in pan 5 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from a Pillsbury flour package.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More