- Cooking Time: 18-20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Crisco vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Smucker's jam or preserves of your choice
- 2 cups Pillsbury Best All-Purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with no stick spray.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, sugar, peanut butter and oil to bowl; combine ingredients on low speed of an electric mixer, just until moistened.
- Do not over beat.
- Fill prepared muffin cups evenly with half of the batter.
- Place 2 level teaspoons jam or preserves in the center of each muffin.
- Evenly divide remaining batter between muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool in pan 5 minutes.
NotesI got this recipe from a Pillsbury flour package.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More