- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 6 strips bacon, very crisp
- 1/2 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 8 oz (1 1/4 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Process bacon sugar and peanuts to medium fine texture with pulses.
- Add to peanut buter in small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill till cold and firm.
- Roll peanut butter mixture in 1 inch balls and put on parchment or wax paper on a cookie sheet. chill until cold.
- Melt chocolate chips gently in microwave and cool until only lukewarm.
- Roll the balls in the melted chocolate and then roll in the cocoa.
- Serve at room temp.
NotesThis is a recipe based on one I saw in Saveur and marveled at the unusual combinations of flavors!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More