- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Eggs
- 2 cups Half and half
- 3 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Baking soda
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Chopped peanuts
- 1 cup Chopped bananas
- Vegetable oil -- for frying
- 1/4 cup Confectioners' sugar
- Combine the eggs, half-and-half, flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl. Blend to a smooth batter.
- Add the peanut butter and blend. Fold in the peanuts and bananas.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees. Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls into the hot oil and fry for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Drain the fritters on paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More