- Cooking Time: 16-18
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and baking powder.
- Whisk together milk, peanut butter, banana, egg, oil and vanilla.
- Add to dry ingredients, mixing just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Make topping by combining ingredients with a fork.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More