- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used chunky)
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- Grease and flour 13 x 9x 2 inch pan.
- Melt butter in bowl and over hot water.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 min. Cool and cut into sqaures.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More