- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- ⅓ cup cool water
- 2 lg eggs
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3½ oz brown sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 Snickers® bars, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape bowl.
- Mix on low speed for an additional 2 minutes.
- Spread batter evenly in a sheet pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325° F in a convection oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn sheet pan around and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Check cake for doneness.
- Cool completely.
- Spread chopped Snickers® bars on the top completely then ice like a brownie with frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Recipes for Vitality
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More