- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- ⅓ cup cool water
- 2 lg eggs
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3½ oz brown sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 Snickers® bars, crushed
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape bowl.
- Mix on low speed for an additional 2 minutes.
- Spread batter evenly in a sheet pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325° F in a convection oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn sheet pan around and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Check cake for doneness.
- Cool completely.
- Spread chopped Snickers® bars on the top completely then ice like a brownie with frosting.
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Adventures in CookingSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More