- Cooking Time: 10-12 min
- Servings: about 36
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2/3 c. margarine, softened
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 T. milk
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- ADD LATER:
- Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375F. In mixing bowl, cream
- shortening, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Blend in
- remaining ingredients (except kisses) until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1" balls, roll in sugar and
- place 2" apart on un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 min; top each cookie with a Hershey's
- kiss, pressing down firmly until cookie
- cracks at edge. Let cool.
NotesMELT IN YOUR MOUTH PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE WITH CANDY KISS IN THE MIDDLE.
I got this recipe from a cookie book that I once had, but I cannot remember the name of the book.
These are a family favorite!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More