- Cooking Time: 10-12 min
- Servings: about 36
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2/3 c. margarine, softened
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 T. milk
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- ADD LATER:
- Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375F. In mixing bowl, cream
- shortening, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Blend in
- remaining ingredients (except kisses) until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1" balls, roll in sugar and
- place 2" apart on un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 min; top each cookie with a Hershey's
- kiss, pressing down firmly until cookie
- cracks at edge. Let cool.
NotesMELT IN YOUR MOUTH PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE WITH CANDY KISS IN THE MIDDLE.
I got this recipe from a cookie book that I once had, but I cannot remember the name of the book.
These are a family favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More