- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 36 Hershey®'s Kisses® milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Store cookies in tightly covered container.
NotesThis is a Betty Crocker recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More