- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 36 Hershey®'s Kisses® milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Store cookies in tightly covered container.
NotesThis is a Betty Crocker recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Lau Family Recipes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More