- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 36 Hershey®'s Kisses® milk chocolates, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Store cookies in tightly covered container.
NotesThis is a Betty Crocker recipe
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More