- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 2 TBLS milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 C flour
- 1/4 C sugar (for rolling)
- Hershey Kisses (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cream together butter & peanut butter. Add sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Mix in flour.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls; roll in sugar.
- Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey Kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool on wire rack.
NotesSo aren't these on everyone's Christmas Cookie Trays? They're always on mine!! And everyone loves them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Recipes for Vitality
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More