- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 large bag Hershey kisses
- Cream sugars, Margarine and Peanut Butter, beat in eggs, Milk and Vanilla, until smooth.
- Sift together Four, Baking Soda, and salt.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Shape into balls, roll into additional granulated sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 mins.
- Immediately press a chocolate kiss into each cookie.
- Makes seven dozen cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More