- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 large bag Hershey kisses
- Cream sugars, Margarine and Peanut Butter, beat in eggs, Milk and Vanilla, until smooth.
- Sift together Four, Baking Soda, and salt.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Shape into balls, roll into additional granulated sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375* for 10-12 mins.
- Immediately press a chocolate kiss into each cookie.
- Makes seven dozen cookies.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Deliciously Healthy at NCISee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More