- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThe recipe came out of the new 2006 Country Woman Christmas and is called Peanut Butter Brownie Mix. It says to layer the dry ingredients in the order I listed in a 1 qt. container. Cover tightly and store for up to 6 months. Then to prepare mix the egg, butter and vanilla and mix in the dry ingredients.
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/3 C. cocoa
- 1 C. peanut butter chips (We both used chocolate chips)
- 1/2c chopped nuts
- 1 C. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. butter melted (Debbie used marg, I used butter)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix the eggs, butter and vanilla together, Add the dry ingredients and mix together. Pour into a greased 8 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
- Recipe says to bake till set, do not overbake.
- Debbies notes: The recipe actually called for peanut butter chips. I wanted chocolate.
- I added 1/2 C. of toffee chips.
- My notes: I omitted the nuts, and used all chocolate chips, yummy!