- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/3 C. cocoa
- 1 C. peanut butter chips (We both used chocolate chips)
- 1/2c chopped nuts
- 1 C. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. butter melted (Debbie used marg, I used butter)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix the eggs, butter and vanilla together, Add the dry ingredients and mix together. Pour into a greased 8 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
- Recipe says to bake till set, do not overbake.
- Debbies notes: The recipe actually called for peanut butter chips. I wanted chocolate.
- I added 1/2 C. of toffee chips.
- My notes: I omitted the nuts, and used all chocolate chips, yummy!
NotesThe recipe came out of the new 2006 Country Woman Christmas and is called Peanut Butter Brownie Mix. It says to layer the dry ingredients in the order I listed in a 1 qt. container. Cover tightly and store for up to 6 months. Then to prepare mix the egg, butter and vanilla and mix in the dry ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More