- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/3 C. cocoa
- 1 C. peanut butter chips (We both used chocolate chips)
- 1/2c chopped nuts
- 1 C. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. butter melted (Debbie used marg, I used butter)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Mix the eggs, butter and vanilla together, Add the dry ingredients and mix together. Pour into a greased 8 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
- Recipe says to bake till set, do not overbake.
- Debbies notes: The recipe actually called for peanut butter chips. I wanted chocolate.
- I added 1/2 C. of toffee chips.
- My notes: I omitted the nuts, and used all chocolate chips, yummy!
NotesThe recipe came out of the new 2006 Country Woman Christmas and is called Peanut Butter Brownie Mix. It says to layer the dry ingredients in the order I listed in a 1 qt. container. Cover tightly and store for up to 6 months. Then to prepare mix the egg, butter and vanilla and mix in the dry ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More