- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2c peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 1/3c butter
- 2/3c sugar
- 1/2c firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2t pure vanilla extract
- 1c flour
- 1t baking powder
- 1/4t salt
- -Combine PB and butter in large bowl, blending well.
- -Gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy.
- -Add eggs, beating well. Stir in vanilla.
- -Combine the flour, BP and salt. Add to creamed mixture, stir well.
- -Bake 350 for about 30 minutes.
NotesI think this is from Southern Living originally, but I've had the recipe so long I can't remember. My kids LOVE these. These are no-fail, just don't overbake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cooking with SabraSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More