- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2c peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 1/3c butter
- 2/3c sugar
- 1/2c firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2t pure vanilla extract
- 1c flour
- 1t baking powder
- 1/4t salt
- -Combine PB and butter in large bowl, blending well.
- -Gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy.
- -Add eggs, beating well. Stir in vanilla.
- -Combine the flour, BP and salt. Add to creamed mixture, stir well.
- -Bake 350 for about 30 minutes.
NotesI think this is from Southern Living originally, but I've had the recipe so long I can't remember. My kids LOVE these. These are no-fail, just don't overbake!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More