- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAnother Blog find. From "Buns in My Oven". She has some wonderful recipes.
- * 1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- * 1/4 cup butter, melted
- * 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- * 1 tsp vanilla
- * 3 eggs
- * 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 3/4 tsp baking powder
- * 1/4 tsp baking soda
- * 1/2 tsp salt
- * 36 mini peanut butter cups (Reese’s are the best!)
- * 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and eggs until well blended. Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Cut 12 peanut butter cups into quarters and gently stir into brownie batter along with the chocolate chips. Spread into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a tester comes out fairly clean.
- Remove from oven and immediately press remaining peanut butter cups into the top of the brownies in even rows. Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More