- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- * 1/4 cup butter, melted
- * 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- * 1 tsp vanilla
- * 3 eggs
- * 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 3/4 tsp baking powder
- * 1/4 tsp baking soda
- * 1/2 tsp salt
- * 36 mini peanut butter cups (Reese’s are the best!)
- * 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and eggs until well blended. Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Cut 12 peanut butter cups into quarters and gently stir into brownie batter along with the chocolate chips. Spread into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a tester comes out fairly clean.
- Remove from oven and immediately press remaining peanut butter cups into the top of the brownies in even rows. Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
NotesAnother Blog find. From "Buns in My Oven". She has some wonderful recipes.