- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAnother Blog find. From "Buns in My Oven". She has some wonderful recipes.
- * 1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- * 1/4 cup butter, melted
- * 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- * 1 tsp vanilla
- * 3 eggs
- * 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 3/4 tsp baking powder
- * 1/4 tsp baking soda
- * 1/2 tsp salt
- * 36 mini peanut butter cups (Reese’s are the best!)
- * 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and eggs until well blended. Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Cut 12 peanut butter cups into quarters and gently stir into brownie batter along with the chocolate chips. Spread into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a tester comes out fairly clean.
- Remove from oven and immediately press remaining peanut butter cups into the top of the brownies in even rows. Allow to cool before cutting and serving.