- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 C firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 dozen fun-sized Butterfingers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat peanut butter and butter in large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Fold in chopped Butterfingers.
- Drop by heaping spoonful onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet, 2 in apart.
- Bake 10 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
NotesJon really doesn't like spice cookies so I decided to make something he'd really like. He loved these!
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More