- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 C firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 dozen fun-sized Butterfingers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat peanut butter and butter in large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Fold in chopped Butterfingers.
- Drop by heaping spoonful onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet, 2 in apart.
- Bake 10 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
NotesJon really doesn't like spice cookies so I decided to make something he'd really like. He loved these!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More