- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 12 bite-size peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a paper cupcake liner in each
- cup of a standard muffin pan.
- To make crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened.
- Press crust into bottom of each muffin cup.
- Put 1 peanut butter cup into the center of each crust.
- Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar, flour, and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts.
- Bake until just set, about 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More