- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 12 bite-size peanut butter cups
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or almond extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a paper cupcake liner in each
- cup of a standard muffin pan.
- To make crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs,
- sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press crust
- into bottom of each muffin cup. Put 1 peanut butter cup into
- the center of each crust.
- Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar, flour, and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time,
- beating well after each addition. Spoon cream cheese mixture over
- peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts. Bake until just set,
- about 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More