PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE PUFFS
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 c low-fat creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz tub-style light cream cheese
- 1/2 c Splenda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 c light whipped topping
- 3 boxes of Phillo Pre-made/pre-baked mini crusts (I find them in the freezer section at Kroger near the pie crusts. There's 15 in a box and all you have to do is thaw them...no cooking involved!). The recipe below is also enough filling for a 9" pie if you'd rather make a graham cracker pie crust or sugar-free oreo cookie crust instead.
- Optional: Light Hershey's chocolate sauce
At low speed, cream together the peanut butter and cream cheeses. Add Splenda, milk, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Fill each mini-crust. Drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.
No Reviews at this time.