- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 c low-fat creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz tub-style light cream cheese
- 1/2 c Splenda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 c light whipped topping
- 3 boxes of Phillo Pre-made/pre-baked mini crusts (I find them in the freezer section at Kroger near the pie crusts. There's 15 in a box and all you have to do is thaw them...no cooking involved!). The recipe below is also enough filling for a 9" pie if you'd rather make a graham cracker pie crust or sugar-free oreo cookie crust instead.
- Optional: Light Hershey's chocolate sauce
- At low speed, cream together the peanut butter and cream cheeses. Add Splenda, milk, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Fill each mini-crust. Drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More