- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 pounds cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar or mint
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in a large bowl. Beat the mixture in an electric mixer (using a wire whip) until smooth. Gradually add sugar and flour. Beat on medium speed until sugar and flour are incorporated well into cheese and peanut butter mixture. Scrape ingredients from side of bowl before adding eggs. Add eggs gradually and continue to beat on medium speed for two or three minutes until mixture is smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla extract. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Remove bowl from mixer. Pour mixture into prepared peanut butter cookie crust. Place cheesecake in oven on center rack. Bake cheesecake in a water bath for approximately 2 hours in 350 degree oven or until tip of a knife comes out clean when inserted in center of cake. Dust with powdered sugar or sprinkle with chopped mint.
- PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CRUST: 10 peanut butter cookies 1 teaspoon sugar 2 or 3 tablespoons melted butter Vegetable oil sprayUse hands to crumble peanut butter cookies in a small mixing bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of melted butter (depending upon the desired consistency). Mix all ingredients well. Spray a 9 by 3-inch springform pan with the vegetable oil. Place ingredients into the bottom of spring form pan. Using fingertips or spoon, press ingredients to form crust.
NotesDelicious Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe Perfect For Any Occasion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More