- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 35 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 medium bananas, halved lengthwise, quartered
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 Tbsp. PLANTERS Salted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF. Mix wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 to 8 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely; top with bananas.
- MAKE chocolate curls from 1/2 square of the chocolate; reserve for garnish. Microwave remaining chocolate and the peanut butter on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Drizzle over bananas; set aside. Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread over bananas; top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours or overnight. Top with chocolate curls and peanuts just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More