- Cooking Time: 36
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Mix cake mix, mashed bananas, oil and eggs on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 more minutes. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Pour the batter into pan.
- Bake for 33 to 36 minutes. Let cake cool then frost with your choice of frosting, if desired.
NotesJust a few of my favorite things thrown together!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More