- Cooking Time: 36
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Mix cake mix, mashed bananas, oil and eggs on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 more minutes. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Pour the batter into pan.
- Bake for 33 to 36 minutes. Let cake cool then frost with your choice of frosting, if desired.
NotesJust a few of my favorite things thrown together!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More