- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 36 reduced fat chocolate wafers (I used chocolate graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 5 tbsp light butter, melted
- Peanut butter center:
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- Chocolate filling
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups Splenda (I used alot more, since I think unsweetened chocolate is nasty without a ton of sweetner)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 egg substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350
- Make crust: Crush cookies into fine crumbs. Blend all crust ingredience together in a small bowl. stir until well blended. set aside.
- Peanut butter filling: place all ingerdience in bowl, mix well, set aside.
- chocolate filling: melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. set aside. Place cream cheese and splenda in a small bowl. beat until soft. slowly add skin milk. mix using a wire wisk until smooth. add melted chocolate, stir well. Add egg substitue and vanilla, mix well , set aside.
- Assemble cups: Put foil baking cups in cupcake pan. Evenly divide crust between the cups. firmly press crusts into the bottom of the cups. Place approx 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter mixture in the center of each crust-lined cup. Spoon the chocolate filling into each baking cup. Firmly tap pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch. chill for approx 2 hrs. before serving.
Notesserving size: 1 cup
calories: 105, calories from fat: 55, total fat 7 g, total carb 10, dietary fiber 1 mg., sugars, 3 gr., protein 4 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More