- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 36 reduced fat chocolate wafers (I used chocolate graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 5 tbsp light butter, melted
- Peanut butter center:
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- Chocolate filling
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups Splenda (I used alot more, since I think unsweetened chocolate is nasty without a ton of sweetner)
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 egg substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350
- Make crust: Crush cookies into fine crumbs. Blend all crust ingredience together in a small bowl. stir until well blended. set aside.
- Peanut butter filling: place all ingerdience in bowl, mix well, set aside.
- chocolate filling: melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. set aside. Place cream cheese and splenda in a small bowl. beat until soft. slowly add skin milk. mix using a wire wisk until smooth. add melted chocolate, stir well. Add egg substitue and vanilla, mix well , set aside.
- Assemble cups: Put foil baking cups in cupcake pan. Evenly divide crust between the cups. firmly press crusts into the bottom of the cups. Place approx 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter mixture in the center of each crust-lined cup. Spoon the chocolate filling into each baking cup. Firmly tap pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch. chill for approx 2 hrs. before serving.
Notesserving size: 1 cup
calories: 105, calories from fat: 55, total fat 7 g, total carb 10, dietary fiber 1 mg., sugars, 3 gr., protein 4 g.