- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- milk chocolate chips (preferrably premium brand)
- Mix wet ingredients together in one bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together in another bowl. Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More