- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- milk chocolate chips (preferrably premium brand)
- Mix wet ingredients together in one bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients together in another bowl. Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More