- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is very, very rich!! But just perfect for those who like peanut butter & chocolate!
Source: This was a finalist recipe in the 38th Pillsbury Bake-Off (1998) submitted by Jenny Monfred of Wintersville, OH.
- 1 18-oz. pkg. refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 TBS butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 16 pecan halves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Remove cookie dough from wrapper. With floured fingers, press dough in bottom of 9" or 10" springform pan. Bake at 350 for 14-18 min. or until golden brown. Cool 15 min.
- In medium bowl combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter and water; mix well. If necessary, add additional water 1 tsp. at a time until mixture is smooth. Drop spoonfuls of mixture over baked cookie crust (cookie crust may still be warm); spread evenly over cookie crust.
- Spread melted choc. chips over peanut butter mixture. If desired, carefully swirl chocolate with fork. Garnish with pecan halves if using. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- 16 servings.