- Cooking Time: 15 - 18
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whip butter and sugar until combined and creamy. Beat in flour until mixture becomes crumbly, but evenly moist. Scoop rounded teaspoons full and form into a ball. Press into the bottom of each muffin cup and halfway up the side.
- Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in a bowl and stir until combined. Place 5 of the mixed chips in each dough cup.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract until combined. Fill each mini-muffin cup almost to the top with the egg mixture.
- Bake until centers are puffed up and edges begin to brown, about 15 to 18 minutes. Remove to wire racks. (Centers will sink as they cool.) While the cups are still warm, sprinkle tops with remaining mixed chocolate and peanut butter chips. The chips will retain their shape as they soften. Let cookie cups cool completely before storing.
NotesFor peanut butter and chocolate lovers, Be sure to let the kids help.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More