- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 24-36
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup corn oil margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy or super chunk peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl with mixer at low speed beat together margarine, peanut butter, eggs, water and vanilla extract just until blended.
- Add flour mixture, beat until blended. Increase speed to med; beat 2 min.
- Stir chocolate pieces into batter. Drop by rounded tablespoonful 3" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly with floured bottom of glass.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Store in tightly covered container. Makes about 2 to 3 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More