- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 24-36
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup corn oil margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy or super chunk peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl with mixer at low speed beat together margarine, peanut butter, eggs, water and vanilla extract just until blended.
- Add flour mixture, beat until blended. Increase speed to med; beat 2 min.
- Stir chocolate pieces into batter. Drop by rounded tablespoonful 3" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly with floured bottom of glass.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Store in tightly covered container. Makes about 2 to 3 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More