- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 C. Peanut Butter
- 1/2 C. room temp salted butter
- 1 1/4 C. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3T. milk
- 1 1/2 T. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 C. flour
- 3/4 t. baking soda
- 1 heaping cup of choc chips
- Heat oven to 375degrees (F)
- Combine peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in a large bowl until light.
- Add egg, beat until blended (med speed)
- Combine flour and baking soda in a bowl. Add to creamed mixture until well blended.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with a fork in a criss cross pattern (dip in sugar if fork sticks to dough)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until set and beginning to brown. Remove from oven and let sit on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Then remove cookies to aluminum foil spread out on a flat surface.
NotesSo, I was in the mood to bake. We are packing our house to move so that limited the number of things I COULD bake. I still had my cookie sheets out and ingredients for cookies. So, I made some modifications to a recipe I found on the back of the Jif Peanut Butter jar and this is what I came up with! They are most and very yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More