- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup unsalted, roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces and chilled
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- To Assemble
- To prepare crust, pulse peanuts in food processor with sugar, flour, cocoa and salt (to prevent peanuts from becoming peanut butter). Add butter and pulse in until even crumbly texture. Add egg yolks and vanilla and pulse just until dough comes together. Wrap in a disc and chill for 30 minutes.
- Press dough into greased muffin tins.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Dock tart shells by marking with a fork and bake for 12 to 15 until centre of shell is dry. Allow cool.
- For ganache, heat whipping cream to just below a simmer and pour over chopped chocolate. Let sit for 1 minute. Stir until evenly blended then spoon into prepared shells, reserving ¼ cup ganache for garnish.
- For filling, beat peanut butter with cream cheese until smooth. Stir in icing sugar until smooth. Add condensed milk. Whip whipping cream with vanilla to soft peaks. Fold into peanut butter mixture. Spoon or pipe into tart shells.
- To garnish, drizzle with remaining ganache (if has cooled and set while preparing filling, melt in microwave for 15 seconds). Chill until ready to serve
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Berks Catholic PTO Fall 2015 Recipe Auction
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More