PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE DESSERT
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time:
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 T. melted butter
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 16 oz. carton Cool Whip,thawed, divided
- 15 minature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg.(3.9 oz.)instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9 in. square dish.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half the Cool Whip. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in remaining Cool Whip. Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hrs.
NotesThis is a family favorite. I got it in a magazine about five years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More