PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE DESSERT
- Servings: 12-16
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 T. melted butter
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 16 oz. carton Cool Whip,thawed, divided
- 15 minature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg.(3.9 oz.)instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9 in. square dish.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half the Cool Whip. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
In another mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in remaining Cool Whip. Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hrs.