- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 20 min. + chilling
- * 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- * 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1/2 cup Jif® Peanut Butter
- * 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- * 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- * 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- * 1 cup cold milk
- * 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More