- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened (not melted)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-3/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Combine butter, peanut butter, confectioners sugar and corn syrup, and mix well.
- Roll into 1-inch balls, and place in freezer on waxed paper-lined tray or baking sheet for at least 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate chips with vegetable oil in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not simmering, water.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Remove peanut butter balls from the freezer. Using a fork or skewer, turn each candy piece in the melted chocolate to coat evenly. Transfer to another waxed paper-lined tray. If the chocolate gets too cool, reheat it gently and continue to coat the candy.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- To keep, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- Makes about 30 candies.
- Note: Store these delicious little drops in an airtight container in the freezer for up to three months.
NotesThese are really great. I found them on texascooking.com a while back.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More