- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups (1-1/2 pkgs., 12 oz. each) SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts(optional)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper. Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; immediately stir in nuts, if desired, vanilla and 2/3 cup peanut butter chips.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Melt remaining 1 cup peanut butter chips with whipping cream over low heat, stirring until thick and smooth.
- Spread over top of chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- About 2-3/4 pounds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Breads and Pastry 101
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More