- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups (1-1/2 pkgs., 12 oz. each) SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts(optional)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Peanut Butter Chips, divided
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper. Melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; immediately stir in nuts, if desired, vanilla and 2/3 cup peanut butter chips.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Melt remaining 1 cup peanut butter chips with whipping cream over low heat, stirring until thick and smooth.
- Spread over top of chocolate.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- About 2-3/4 pounds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More