- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16 (really)
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 20 Oreos
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 16oz carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Reeses' mini peanut butter cups, crushed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 3.9 oz pkg chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- Crush 16 oreos in a resealable bag, toss with butter.
- press into bottom of ungrased 9-in square dish
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of whipped topping.
- spread over crust, then sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix, and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping, spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining 4 Oreos, sprinkle over top, cover and chill at least 3 hours.
NotesWhen I bought my house my mom gave me her "Folder" (all the cut out recipes she had saved over the years) this was the diamond in the rough!