- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16 (really)
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 20 Oreos
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 16oz carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Reeses' mini peanut butter cups, crushed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 3.9 oz pkg chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- Crush 16 oreos in a resealable bag, toss with butter.
- press into bottom of ungrased 9-in square dish
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of whipped topping.
- spread over crust, then sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix, and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping, spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining 4 Oreos, sprinkle over top, cover and chill at least 3 hours.
NotesWhen I bought my house my mom gave me her "Folder" (all the cut out recipes she had saved over the years) this was the diamond in the rough!
Food Travels Through Italy
Simple Homemade Favorites
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More