PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE HEAVEN
- Servings: 12-16 (really)
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 20 Oreos
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 16oz carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Reeses' mini peanut butter cups, crushed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 3.9 oz pkg chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
Crush 16 oreos in a resealable bag, toss with butter.
press into bottom of ungrased 9-in square dish
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth.
Fold in half of whipped topping.
spread over crust, then sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
In another mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix, and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes.
Fold in remaining whipped topping, spread over peanut butter cups.
Crush remaining 4 Oreos, sprinkle over top, cover and chill at least 3 hours.