- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16 (really)
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 20 Oreos
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 16oz carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 15 Reeses' mini peanut butter cups, crushed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 3.9 oz pkg chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- Crush 16 oreos in a resealable bag, toss with butter.
- press into bottom of ungrased 9-in square dish
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of whipped topping.
- spread over crust, then sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix, and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping, spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining 4 Oreos, sprinkle over top, cover and chill at least 3 hours.
NotesWhen I bought my house my mom gave me her "Folder" (all the cut out recipes she had saved over the years) this was the diamond in the rough!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More