- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/3 c Butter, melted
- 1 c Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 c Heavy Cream
- 1 c Peanut Butter Chips
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 2 c Whipping Cream
- 1 t Vanilla
- 1/2 c Peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 c Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 T Butter
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and 1/3 c butter until well blended.
- Press into 9 inch pie plate. Chill.
- In a saucepan melt 1 c chocolate chips and heavy cream over low heat.
- Remove from heat; beat until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl; cover and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and spread evenly.
- In another saucepan melt peanut butter chips and condensed milk.
- Remove for heat; beat until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until cool and slightly thickened, but not set.
- Beat the whipping cream and vanilla until stiff.
- Fold whipped cream and peanuts into peanut butter mixture.
- Spread evenly over cooled chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Melt 1/4 c chocolate chips with 1 T butter.
- Drizzle over pie before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More