- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/3 c Butter, melted
- 1 c Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 c Heavy Cream
- 1 c Peanut Butter Chips
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 2 c Whipping Cream
- 1 t Vanilla
- 1/2 c Peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 c Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 T Butter
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and 1/3 c butter until well blended.
- Press into 9 inch pie plate. Chill.
- In a saucepan melt 1 c chocolate chips and heavy cream over low heat.
- Remove from heat; beat until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl; cover and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and spread evenly.
- In another saucepan melt peanut butter chips and condensed milk.
- Remove for heat; beat until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until cool and slightly thickened, but not set.
- Beat the whipping cream and vanilla until stiff.
- Fold whipped cream and peanuts into peanut butter mixture.
- Spread evenly over cooled chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Melt 1/4 c chocolate chips with 1 T butter.
- Drizzle over pie before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Special SmoothiesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More