- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 recipe cooled Chocolate Pudding
- 6 peanut-butter sandwich cookies
- In a medium bowl, whip 1 cup cream along with sugar until soft peaks form. Reserve.
- Place peanut butter and remaining 1/2 cup (unwhipped) cream in another medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Add reserved whipped cream; gently fold in with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Creating alternating layers, spoon Chocolate Pudding and whipped cream mixture into 6 serving glasses or dishes. Cover; chill at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Crumble cookies over parfaits before serving.
NotesFor this recipe, I usually cheat and use Cool Whip, but I'm sure it's equally yummy Martha's way.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More