- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 C Jif Peanut Butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 cups (12 oz. container) non-dairy whipped topping, divided
- 1 jar (11.75 oz) Smucker's Hot Fudge Ice Cream Toppings, divided
- Reserve for Drizzle: 2 T Smucker's Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping and 2 T Jif peanut Butter (placed in two separate baggies)
- In medium bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Gently fold in 3 cups of whipped topping. Spoon mixture into the prepared pie shell.
- Using spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie. Reserve 2 T. hot fudge topping (place into a sandwich baggie), replace remainder fudge topping into microwave safe bowl or glass measuring cup (or jar if microwave safe). Microwave 2 minutes. Stir.
- Spread hot fudge over pie to cover peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping (about 1 1/2 cups), over the hot fudge layer, being careful to not mix the two layers.
- Knead the reserved hot fudge in baggie for a few seconds.
- Cut tiny hole in corner of bag and drizzle over pie.
- Repeat kneading and drizzling of 2 T of peanut butter in opposite direction of hot fudge drizzle.
NotesThe original recipe called for a chocolate cookie crust, but I prefer graham. This recipe is amazingly light -- not heavy at all.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More