- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 C Jif Peanut Butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 cups (12 oz. container) non-dairy whipped topping, divided
- 1 jar (11.75 oz) Smucker's Hot Fudge Ice Cream Toppings, divided
- Reserve for Drizzle: 2 T Smucker's Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping and 2 T Jif peanut Butter (placed in two separate baggies)
- In medium bowl, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Gently fold in 3 cups of whipped topping. Spoon mixture into the prepared pie shell.
- Using spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie. Reserve 2 T. hot fudge topping (place into a sandwich baggie), replace remainder fudge topping into microwave safe bowl or glass measuring cup (or jar if microwave safe). Microwave 2 minutes. Stir.
- Spread hot fudge over pie to cover peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate until serving time. Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping (about 1 1/2 cups), over the hot fudge layer, being careful to not mix the two layers.
- Knead the reserved hot fudge in baggie for a few seconds.
- Cut tiny hole in corner of bag and drizzle over pie.
- Repeat kneading and drizzling of 2 T of peanut butter in opposite direction of hot fudge drizzle.
NotesThe original recipe called for a chocolate cookie crust, but I prefer graham. This recipe is amazingly light -- not heavy at all.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Cooking for a Cure
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More