- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Gold MedalÃ‚Â® all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Granulated sugar
- 3 dozen milk chocolate stars
- Heat oven to 375' F.
- Stir together 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, shortening and egg.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in granulated sugar.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Immediately press 1 chocolate star into each cookie & let cool.
NotesA must have at our house for the holiday !! They are GREAT all year long!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More