- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
Soft, chewy, peanut buttery, chocolaty. . .all in a thick, warm cookie. . .amazing. . . Yep, it's hard to eat just one of these! The banana chips add a touch of texture to these wonderfully soft cookies and the hint of banana balances out the richness of the chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 C whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 fat-free, sugar-free box vanilla pudding, about 1.4oz
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 2/3 C no-stir natural peanut butter
- 1/2 C sugar substitute
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C banana chips, crushed
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a bowl, combine flours, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix. Set aside.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars until fluffy. Add the eggs, honey, and vanilla. Beat again.
- 4. Slowly add dry ingredients. Be careful not to over mix.
- 5. Stir in banana chips and chocolate chips.
- 6. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet. Space about two inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown. Cool on pan for 3-4 minutes. Remove to wire rack. Store in airtight container.